Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:14:38 +0800

From: Andrew Dynon <ajdynon@students.latrobe.edu.au>

> Just (Finally!!!) got my hands on the "MS Girls" book. Now, I'm
wondering,
> have there been any MS girls designed since the book was published?

Mika Akitaka hasn't done anything for Sunrise in recent memory... Last thing
I heard him do was Nadesico's mecha designs. He parodied it by having Yurika
dress up in an Aestivalis for the Xmas day party in the series.

But frankly - the girl designs require a serious upgrade, they're too 80's
anime girls for my taste. It may be time to seek another artist for this.

  I'm
> interested in seeing MS girls from the alternate-reality series, as well
as
> 08MST and G-Savior.

Yeah. Endless Waltz included.

Fed