Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 03:10:04 -0500

Dude Ez8 YOU are wrong, get with it... 0080 stylizes all the guns
off of real world small arms, the beam rifle never got delivered to
Side 6 nor did the shield, but both kit manuals and 0080 lineart &
comics, and every fanzine, website since the beginning of 0080
attribute this as a beam rifle. Since it wasn't ready in time the 2
tri-barrel gatling guns were added to the forearms. But the beam
rifle never arrived, it was stylized after a REAL world projectile gun
European, an FN I think... just like the Zaku 120mm look like M16
and Tommy guns, Zeon handpistols are Mausers and Walthers...

>the one listed in the mechadomain is wrong. that is
>the Shell Firing Rifle. i think those pics were
>scanned from the 1/144 manual. i don't know why
>Mr.Rukes did not include a pic of the actual beam
>rifle

Before you tell everyone how wrong Burke and everybody else
is, you might check some sort of reference like I dunno 0080
kit manual... look for the Katakana for Beam Rifle on my site
and match that to the listing in the manual

http://www.tekfactory.com/lexicon.htm

NOT the one for Machine Gun... which is what it would be if
it were a projectile weapon.

Paul