Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:04:22 +1100

Just (Finally!!!) got my hands on the "MS Girls" book. Now, I'm wondering,
have there been any MS girls designed since the book was published? I'm
interested in seeing MS girls from the alternate-reality series, as well as
08MST and G-Savior.

I can't draw to save my life, but is anyone else interested in doing
designs for these?
Andrew Dynon

There are certain sincere practitioners who, out of ignorance
and lack of contact, believe only in their own religion and
consider other religions wrong. In some cases it is the result
of teaching, but usually it is due to lack of contact, lack of
awareness and real understanding of the deeper value of the other
tradition. Once you realise that there are wonderful people
among Christians and Muslims, you automatically develop an
appreciation for their tradition.
        - The Dalai Lama, _The Transformed Mind_