Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 21:53:45 -0800

Okay, now you're just arguing for arguments sake.
We've point out numerous photographic and documented references from
official sources saying that its a beam rifle. Bandai says thats what it is,
end of story. They made the bloody thing, so _of course_ what they say goes.
We've yet to come up with any evidence supporting your theory other than
that you think it looks like a shell firing weapon. Big whoop. All kinds of
different designers have given their take on MS designs and they all do
things differently, a fact we've repeatedly pointed out.
This is getting highly pointless.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"