Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 20:41:22 -0800 (PST)

a picture is not good enough! what is this a
conspiracy? no one else has the 1/144 Alex by Bandai?
under the alleged beam rifle is the actual beam rifle
it self.

does everyone here believe everything Bandai or
"official reference" tell you? think about it for a
second! the rifle looks like a shell firing rifle.
every single beam rifle i've come across does not look
like that. the e-pac are more streamlined in all the
other beam rifles. the "e-pac" on the alex's rifle
seems like it can pack lead rather than heat. think
about it. they're not always right. this is one i
think they really dropped the ball on.

http://gundam.aeug.org/