Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:37:39 +0800

> >Aren't all of the MGs that way? I haven't even thought about building it
> >yet. I'm going to start with the Leopard, but do any of you old-timers
have
> >useful tips on constructing MGs for a first-timer?
> I was freaked out about my first MG (Which happened to be GP01Fb... I
> heard that one was really hard) but with patience and just... time
> they're by no means hard...

My advice is that one study the manual first, as in really study. perhaps
even mark out, take a look at the sprued parts while going over the manual.
familiarize, then relax, have a cigarette, or whatever calms you down.
then, go through the assembly process SLOWLY. don't worry about setting
assembly records. That's not what an MG is about. better yet, get the
paints and all that equipment ready, if you're going to paint it.