Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 14:45:40 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "-Z-" <z@gundam.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 2:22 PM
Subject: RE: [gundam] ZZ Q&A (Was: Humor: "Uncle cassa")

> No, you're right -- my bad recollection. It's the Mark-II, but for some
reason
> it's given a yellowish tint, which is why I misremembered it. Maybe it's
> supposed to represent a sunset or something, but the entire sequence has a
> reddish-yellow cast to it.

    I think you are talking about the beginning eye-catch (in the first few
episodes), where they "hide" the Gundam MK-II in the shadows (to me, it's
just the original Titan's version of Mk-II), which can confused some people
into thinking it's another MS when it's really just Mk-II. However, I don't
remember seeing the eye-catch with any "yellowish" tint...