Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 11:26:07 -0800

Why?
They'll be using the same dub as is on the DVD's, and thats not overly
horrible. I'm quite fond of the Japanese Seiyuu, but from my spot checks of
the english track its not horrible.
It's about the same level as Gundam Wing in terms of violence, so there will
be some small cuts but nothing outrageous ... although what exactly they're
going to do with episode 24 (aka the hot springs episode aka one of the
funniest things I've ever seen) is beyond me =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: <Hobbitmastr@aol.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 9:22 AM Subject: Re: [gundam] 0079