SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 12:57:10 EST

In a message dated 12/26/2000 1:00:19 AM Central Standard Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

> Subj: [gundam] Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa Report
> Date: 12/26/2000 1:00:19 AM Central Standard Time
> From: jercar@aristotle.net (ROBOTICK)
> Sender: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org
> To: gundam@aeug.org
>

> Okay, everyone, spill the beans. What did you get/give gundam-wise?
> I very happily received a HG 1/100 Gundam Leopard and (gasp....no way!) my
> first MG, full armor ZZ Gundam!

I got a 1/144 gundam Deatscythe Hell Action Figure(NO Duo figure =*( ) that
just about an hour or so ago finished putting tohether but I have to take
some off it apart so I can aint it and the beam's for the Twin Beam Scythe
are modled in Gray and a dark Black I think and the same color was used for
the thing that holds the Twin Beams on if I get time later I just might do a
reveiw on it so til then!

Ja Ne,
David Trest(IRL Name)