Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 08:31:12 -0500 (EST)

Hmmm, not much mail from the list lately. Well, time to change that.

This year, we saw a lot of new and good MGs (RX-79[G], EZ-8, Gouf...) and
PGs (Zeta, W Zero Custom) plus we also saw the 1st AFAIK non-gundam MG, the
Dunbine. So with this in mind and the spirit of the holidays. What's your
MG (and PG) wishlist for next year? (can include non-gundam mecha)

mine
-RGM-79(G)
-MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki
-RGM-79 SP
-Zaku II v1.5
-RGZ-91
-MS-06 RD4
-Ingram (from Patlabor)
-PG Valkyrie
-PG Gelgoog

Also, what would you like for Bandai's "New Years Resolutions"?

mine
-Lower prices on models (remember the Sazabi?)
-Update the site (Gundam Perfect Web) faster.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.