garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 02:41:52 -0800 (PST)

--- ROBOTICK <jercar@aristotle.net> wrote:
> Okay, everyone, spill the beans. What did you
> get/give gundam-wise?
> I very happily received a HG 1/100 Gundam Leopard
> and (gasp....no way!) my first MG, full armor ZZ
> Gundam!

good luck on the mg fazz. it's both a pleasure and a
bitch to put together. :)

our little local groupie raffled off a master grade nu
gundam and 5 SD kits (argh). the evil fed (he's on
this list, speak up, schmuck!) won the nu gundam.

i ended up with, of all things, the SD gp03 (double
argh)...the kit to which the greatest injustice of all
has been done to (triple argh).

depeche mode said it best -- god has a sick sense of
humor. (not that i don't appreciate the gift, mind
you :) )

O_o

-garr