Tue, 26 Dec 2000 16:41:18 +0800

I'm normally a lurker here, participating only when I can say anything about a given subject that won't make me look like a fool, like trying to say that what's been stated on recognized references such as -Z-, the Gundam Encylopedia, the Mecha Domain, and such are wrong and what I say is right. Anyway, on behalf of the other members here who are annoyed by "one-liner" e-mails on this list (for one, Richie Ramos hates those...) I am appealing to the other members here to please, as much as possible, avoid sending one-liner messages - not only do they clutter up anyone's inbox by adding one more message, it also seems "lost" in following a certain thread it was posted to. Thank you.

seen from an anti-Erap T-shirt:
| Shut Down ERAP? [X] |
| ( ) Resign |
| ( ) Impeach |
| ( ) Oust |
| ( ) Tamaan ng Kidlat |
| (o) All of the Above |
| [OK] [Cancel (Disabled)] [Help (Unavailabe)] |