Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 22:28:36 -0800 (PST)

my question was not what or where the cameras were
mounted. i knew everything you said already. what i
asked was if the Alex and all the MS that has
panoramic 360 degree view had sideway looking cameras.
if they don't, how do they get the view? do the heads
have to constantly move left and right to update the
view?

http://gundam.aeug.org/