Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 22:22:04 -0800 (PST)

well, i don't have a scanner, but i'll try to get a
pic for you guys. i'm starting to doubt myself too,
but it seems weird for the Alex to have two beam
rifles don't you think? the rifle i've seen is in the
alex 1/144 model manual. anyone else who has the kit
will be able to confirm it.
You know what? the alex is such an obscure suit that
anything about it is arguable.

http://gundam.aeug.org/