Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 19:45:16 +0000

Only the Gelgoog JG.. The other Gelgoogs look stupid and dorky... Id prefer
the gouf or a Dom... I think the MK2 would still rule..You could also make a
Type100 out of the same frame...
Non G kits I would like to see PG'ed..
The Kugai from Gasaraki... Way cool..
The Escaflowne... Naturally..
The Sirbine (not dunbine) from aura fantasm.
Scopedog from Votoms..
The Big0.
The Swordfish2..That would be WAY COOL in PG scale.. A 1/24 or 1/35 would be
beautiful!
The Led Mirage in 1/60 scale... It would be an interesting work if Bandai
could get the license..