-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 19:32:50 -0800

> I remember correctly that the prince decapitated a samurai with an arrow,
> and disarmed (literally) another warrior with the same. If so, is it, Z,
> really possible to do those things with fast enough arrows of normal size,
> or were the arrows also effected by the demon (as well as the hands that
> fired them)?

The arrowheads were "cutters" -- V or U shaped arrowheads designed to cut
through bamboo rods or the cordage binding them together to weaken armor and
other defensive structures -- but they're too small to cut anything as thick as
a human neck or arm without divine or demonic intervention ... or special
effects "magic" such as that used in martial arts films.

-Z-