Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 20:50:25 -0500

Amuro didn't have the beam rifle when he confronted the two Zakus on Side 7.
The only projectile weapons he had at that time were the head vulcans. He
sliced through one Zaku with the beam saber, penetrating the nuclear reactor,
which blew a hole in the side of the colony. Realizing his error, he
dispatched the second Zaku by piercing the cockpit with the beam saber.

Joaquin Torres