Double-Z (zzgundam@home.com)
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 17:41:30 -0800

If memory serves me correctly, when Chris first used the Alex to ward
off the attacking Zakus, didn't her superiors tell her not to use any
beam weapons because they didn't want the colony full of holes? Correct
me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's exactly what happened when Amuro
first used the RX-78-2. He had fired a few wild shots causing the
colony wall to breach and decompressurization to occur. It's been a
while since I last saw the Gundam movies, so I could be mistaken.