Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 17:19:29 -0800 (PST)

find the oav and watch it. it's great...
in the show, the shield and rifle never showed up. in
the 1/144 model manual, the regular shell firing rifle
has a clip. the beam rifle has ecap just like the
first gundam, not e-pac. clip is different. the rifle
you've seen is the shell firing one

http://gundam.aeug.org/