Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 16:07:57 -0800 (PST)

I came across the acronyms in the gundam weapons EFSF
book. i personally think that it makes more sense in
explaining the existence of both the EFSF AND UNT
SPACY.

i have a GM Custom question...Does the MG GM custom
kit include a Hyper bazooka like the Mk-2's or not?
may be it's just another screw up by the people at
Hobby Japan...

http://gundam.aeug.org/