Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 07:01:48 +0800

with all due respect in all the christmas songs, i'd like to dedicate
this
to the poor girl Minerva Zabi of zeta gundam.
*get the song... you'll understand it much better.
due to the thought of being kicked out my mark,
pull back on the supposed words...

"UNCLE CASSA"
By Minerva Zabi, Puru 1 & 2.
adapted from "Uncle F_cka" from the South Park the Movie.
*Puru 1 & 2*
I'll kick your friggin face uncle cassa...
You're the vengin' zabi killin' uncle cassa..

You're her uncle cassa yeah its true
Nobody kills zabis just like you...

*Minerva*
Shove ya friggin face uncle cassa...
You're the one who fragged my uncles' uncle cassa...

You'd sweep and creep inside the zeong
And shoot the gundam all say long!

~intro~
~"ahahahhahaha"~

*Haman(bursts in*
 "whats goin on here???"
~intro~

*Minerva, Puru 1 & 2*
Shoot your friggin face uncle cassa...
You're a vengeance swearin' bastard uncle cassa...
You're my uncle cassa i must say,
But u fragged my homies yesterday!
Uncle cassa...
Thats u-n-c-l-e damn you!