CoverGuy (ranma1-2@sonic.net)
Mon, 25 Dec 00 00:16:23 -0800

>I was looking at some resin kits on www3.animebox.com and I decided to
>look at Five Star Story kits even though I have no idea what Five Star
>Story is. Does anyone know what it is? It has some kick ass Mecha
>Designs. Is this a show, manga, OAV or what? Is it any good? And lastly,
>where can I see it?

As far as I know it's only in comic form. It was released in america a
few years back in original right to left format. It was pretty decent
stuff. I believe they were released in 5 volumes of 200+ pages each. I
first heard about it from Mixxzine before it fell apart and lost it's
momentum and had to change to Tokyopop.

  - CoverGuy

#*# Magmus Xenocrates #*#
* Exalted Lord of the Snow Angels *
"The point of war is not to die for your Emperor,
but to make that other bastard die for his."