Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV (joemann4@edsamail.com.ph)
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 15:42:24 -0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>> ---
>> Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
>> http://www.wingzero.net - Home of the High Quality Gundam Image Archive
>> "Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil."
>>

>I'm one of those if I hadn't seen or liked GW I wouldn't be on this ml! :-p*
>
>Seiya Kou

Have seen clips of OYW's Gundam vs Zaku fight scenes and a few episodes of 0083 but Gwing (and SRW series)got me hooked on the whole deal with UC & FC timelines on my faves list.

Anyway this commotion on which timeline/storyline has got to be the most discussed topic (Along with Kou Uraki & UC Physics) and IMO should rest.

"UC and AC... the two co-exist and form a pattern of conflict"

8>

"Sayonara boku no memory card"
Quatre Raberba Winner - SD Gundam GGeneration F