ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 00:02:32 -0600

Yahoo, I fixed my outgoing email finally! Let me tell you, even though I
haven't been able to contribute to the list, I've been reading almost every
message, so please don't treat me like a newbie. Speaking of them, I'd like
to welcome >most< of the new members to the list and encourage all of them
(that haven't already) to start from the beginning of gundam and "work their
way up." I've been buying and building models this whole time too; too many
to start talking about here. Anyway, blah blah blah, it's good to be
"back," though, like I said, I've been here the whole time. BTW, Chris and
any other fans of fanart, I've done a big load of it that I should have
available on the internet very soon.