armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 21:58:22 -0800 (PST)

i'm part of that .1, i've seen both uc and ac gundam,
at first didn't like either, then i shut up and
watched, i like both, but the real reason i like
gundam wing, is because i enjoy confusion, i like to
watch someones face while they ponder something, i
also love to scare people (i love to terriorize my
hyper, ditsy freind) ok i addmit it, i'm weird, i'm
creul, but in this f-ed up world, can ya blame me, i'm
a gammer, i love rpgs, i hate idiots (76% of the
population, minimum) i'm fu-ked up from head to toe,
i'm me. the man with too may names, the walking
stereotype, gem-knight, and so so many more, so, why
can't we all just get along and dragon shmagon, i got
a plan (famous last words, yes i'm hyper, deal with
it), live with it, move on, next subject.

--- Nicholas Paufler <echofox@wingzero.net> wrote:
> Loran, you should know better.
> You may not like Wing (I don't myself), but one
> shouldn't bash it or others
> for liking. All it does is lead to resentment and
> discontent in the Gundam
> community as a whole. You have to remember, 99.9% of
> these new Gundam fans
> who came about because of Wing have _never_ seen a
> UC Gundam series, so they
> have no basis for comparison. Hopefully when First
> Gundam airs next year,
> they'll come around, but if they don't, it's their
> preogitive. They can like
> whatever they want, and you bashing Wing really
> doesn't help the community
> at all.
> Just my $0.02cdn.
>
> ---
> Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
> http://www.wingzero.net - Home of the High Quality
> Gundam Image Archive
> "Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be
> evil."
> "Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

http://gundam.aeug.org/

=====
"Never take ecstasy, beer, baccardi, weed, pepto bismol, vivarin, tums, tagamet hb, xanax, and valium in the same day. It makes it difficult to sleep at night." ---Eminem. General quote.

What y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers, Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard? Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard? Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills
Weird Al Yankovic` 1999