Sun, 24 Dec 2000 23:29:51 -0500

Hey Loran,

being one one of those fortunate to grow up with the Gindam series, I think
wing sucks ass too, and i don't know if you were on the list this long but i
think most of the older GML'ers know I am a Wing-Hater, But Unlike you I hate
Wing because its a cheap knock-off of 0079 and that its popularity blinds
those who love it to the fact that it gained poularity by being a copycat. And
If you look back 1 or 2 years on the archives you'll see that I had that
"f--- Wing!!" attitude and started quite a few arguments because i think wing
sucks, in every possible aspect except for MS design. But keep in mind, the
people you
dis might be asses but they probably don't know UC Gundam exists.

Also your "go-nowhere" rantings make some sense but you have a lot to learn
about ranting my friend.....

maybe you joined in my absense or i just didn't notice you but I'd like to
say, I think i'm gonna like you.

- Roger