Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 19:41:44 -0600

-Z- wrote:

> We interrupt this thread to correct an egregious citation error.
>
> > "He's a God, it'll take more than one shot."
> > -Lady Eboshi, 'Princess Mononoke'
>
> Actually, that line is spoken **to** Lady Eboshi, not *by* her.
>
> The credit should actually go to Jigo, the Imperial agent in monk's clothing.
>
> We now return you to our regularly scheduled thread.
>
> -Z-

not in the dubbed version i saw, it went like..

Forrest Spirit: *takes a bullet throuhg the head, and goes about his
merry way*

Jigo: I don't get it, that shoulda killed him.

Eboshi: He's a God, it'll take more than one shot.

she had a similar line with referance to the wolf goddess after shooting
her

-Les