Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 15:18:48 -0600

Loran Seakku wrote:

> >I like it's tail weapon that Heero used on everyone shortly after getting it
> >I think that's Epyon's best weapon! But I would like to Heero/Epyon go
> >against my fave GW pilot/gundam Duo Maxwell/Deathscythe Hell if that
> >happened
> >who would win!?
>
> Maybe they'd both die. Err, anyway. Epyon's weapon is the heat rod and
> it's just the same as Gouf's. Gouf would win I guarantee.

no, it's not

Epyon's Heat Rod is a flexible metalic whip with hig-grade heating
elements, Gouf's 'Heat rod' is really a misnomer since it is in fact an
articulated tentacle capable of delivering a significant electricle
charge, and Epyon's second weapon is this massive Beam sword that is
connected via cable directly to the Gundam's reactor...

SPOILER..

The thing killed the Barge battlestation in one long slice for crying
out loud, beat that Gouf!

-Les

--
"He's a God, it'll take more than one shot."
     -Lady Eboshi, 'Princess Mononoke'