Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 13:18:38 -0800

Loran, you should know better.
You may not like Wing (I don't myself), but one shouldn't bash it or others
for liking. All it does is lead to resentment and discontent in the Gundam
community as a whole. You have to remember, 99.9% of these new Gundam fans
who came about because of Wing have _never_ seen a UC Gundam series, so they
have no basis for comparison. Hopefully when First Gundam airs next year,
they'll come around, but if they don't, it's their preogitive. They can like
whatever they want, and you bashing Wing really doesn't help the community
at all.
Just my $0.02cdn.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler