Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 13:15:30 -0800

Hmmm. I'll take up that challenge, Z =)

Gundam, the While Mobile Suit,
Had a very young pilot,
And if you ever saw him, you would even say snot nosed.
All of the Zeon pilots, used to scream and run away,
They never let poor Gundam, turn them into roaring flames.
Then one Minovsky filled eve, Noah came to say,
"Gundam with your snot nosed brat, won't you stop A Bao A Qu tonight."
Then all the Feddies loved him, as they celebrated victory,
Gundam the White Mobile Suit, you'll go down in histoooorryyyyy....

Not perfect, but not bad, IMHO. The middle isn't quite right, and I don't
actually think Amuro is a snot nosed brat, but you gotta admit, that line
fits really well =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"