Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Sun, 24 Dec 00 15:04:34 -0500

Being a 14 year old Gundam Fan that's full of piss and Vinegar (Whatever
the hell that means) I wrote a long essay explaining why UC Gundam is
infinitely better than Gundam Wing. If anyone wants to read my rantings
and insanity, then by all means go to:
http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/wingsucks/
if that doesn't work that means that ANGELFIRE SUCKS!! And it does. but
anyhow. It's very Gundam Wing bashing, but I think it proves a good point
and it's more than simply just "Gundam Wing is gay!" It's more in-depth,
and I promise that. If you care, please go and tell me what you think.
Keep in mind the writing style is not as mature as it could have been, I
just write like that.