SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 13:45:33 EST

In a message dated 12/24/2000 1:26:28 AM Central Standard Time,
trojan@atoka.net writes:

> point, but what i prefer about Epyon is it's Bem Sword.. i've always had
> a thing for the beam-blade weapons but have thought the biggest
> hindaranc for them was thier limited duration, Epyon's beam sword is
> directly connected to the Gundam's generators so it not only is
> increadibly powerfull but is an unlimited use weapon as well

I like it's tail weapon that Heero used on everyone shortly after getting it
I think that's Epyon's best weapon! But I would like to Heero/Epyon go
against my fave GW pilot/gundam Duo Maxwell/Deathscythe Hell if that happened
who would win!?

Seiya Kou