Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 11:40:43 -0800

True. Personally, I'm happy to celebrate Christmas as an overcommercailized
day of excess, but three cheers for non-denominational holidays. What was it
in Seinfeild? ... oh yeh, Happy Festivus :P
And on that note, I do hope everyone on the GML has a safe and happy festive
season. Eat, drink, be merry, and stay out of trouble =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: <Hobbitmastr@aol.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2000 10:34 AM Subject: Re: [gundam] Merry Christmas