garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 06:00:56 -0800 (PST)

are you guys crossposting this here on the gundam
mailing list?

> > >Preliminary: the G-savior looks like Jack
> skellington in gundam armor.
> > Its that THIN! Hope the pilot would be from UC
> (good dodgers).
> > Given that proportion, aiming at that would be
> like shooting a
> skeleton(Recalls a Halflife match with a friend
> using a skeleton skin)
>
> To give you guys an idea, it has an f91 backpack,
> gp03 side skirts, f91
> legs, turn a arms, and the body seems to be
> something close to the more
> recent generation macross and some of the battler
> aura stuff. the head
> reminds me of old Nu/ZZ stylings. The shoulders are
> Zeong like.
>
> Weird combination of features, but it is strangely
> endearing. I like it.
> It's also modular, a la G-unit basic frames, so
> expect more G-savior stuff
> coming soon.

argh. it is ugly. that's all i have to say about it.
 not putting armor on the upper arms and thighs to
save weight and gain on speed and maneuverability
smacks to me as a load of baloney
design-mecha-first-and-come-up-with-excuses-later.
with those side skirt binders from hell, and mutated
f91 backpack, it doesn't need to shed the weight of
armor. bah.

the g savior has no vernier thrusters in front, does
it? no brakes. ahhh. just wonderful.

-garr
incredulous winner of that confounded SD gp03 kit
(thanks char! :P), which shall forever remind him of
the ignoble treatment of the gp03 (gp01, fb, and gp02
got master grades and/or hguc...but noooooo, not the
gp03...it gets squashed down to a piddly superdeformed
status, lowliest of the low...*sob*)