Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 01:27:09 -0600

point, but what i prefer about Epyon is it's Bem Sword.. i've always had
a thing for the beam-blade weapons but have thought the biggest
hindaranc for them was thier limited duration, Epyon's beam sword is
directly connected to the Gundam's generators so it not only is
increadibly powerfull but is an unlimited use weapon as well

-Les

--
"He's a God, it'll take more than one shot."
     -Lady Eboshi, 'Princess Mononoke'