Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV (joemann4@edsamail.com.ph)
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 15:33:29 -0800

I'm not dissing Epyon since I haven't seen every move of Virsago but I'm the type that prefers balanced MS/MF/MD to specialized front or longrange MS/MF/MD.

If you liked Epyon's design check out Gundam Aquarius(SDGGGen F only mech but images may be available in other sites). It comes with 2x heat rods & can launch a jamming system/comp virus to a large radius that can affect Mobile Dolls (MD) & its also capable of flight. Its probably Treize's answer to MD technology.

"Sayonara boku no memory card"
Quatre Raberba Winner - SD Gundam GGenration F