LPhaZe0ne@aol.com
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:26:26 EST

In a message dated 12/23/00 5:02:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
DogyWonder@aol.com writes:

> Hey guys..
> Anyone in New York know how much g-generation f is and where i can be
> found..
> i'm guessing elizabeth center in china town but too lazy to go for no
> reason
> unless i'm gonna get it..

         At Liz Center they got the lim. edition pack or something.. comes
wit the game, some cards, a book or sumthin, some other misc. stuff and a
limited edition SD kit.. of what, I forgot.. I think it's 140 bucks.. if you
dont get it, im gonna.. eventually.. i dunno where else to find F..

         ~PhaZe