Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 14:27:40 -0500

Okay, this is what I remember to be up on Mark's site:

RX-78-1 in black, white, and red.
RX-78-2: roll out colors are white and gray, demonstration (parade) colors
are the familiar red, white, blue, and yellow.
RX-78-3 (G-3) in gray and blue.

We never see the G-3 in the original series or movies, but it does appear in
the Tomino novels. I believe the RX-78-1 came out of the MSV line, and it
also was never animated.

Joaquin Torres