Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:15:21 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Franz Co <ms_slasher@mail.com>

> Richie,
> How much did you get the MG Nu Gundam for? Where did you get it?

Hey Franz - pinoy ka diba? Are you from here or abroad?

I believe Richie got it at Best toys in Virra Mall Greenhills. They usually
get the mecha models almost a week after it gets released in Japan.

Will you
> write a review?

Knowing richie, he will. But we'll get to have a first look into the
contents tomorrow when we raid his house for food and old non-Gundam kits.

There'll also be a raffle there for Benj's MG-Nu. So there'll be another
Pinoy who'll have possession of one through the Xmas break and could write a
review. Hehe... I'm feeling lucky and hopeful that my big Red Machine (aka
Sazabi) will have a dancing partner soon! ;P

Hehe Richie... just got that rare Mikimoto book I always wanted with all the
Gundam illos. I'll bring it tomorrow along with with my AIC book featuring
mecha lineart of classics like Dangaioh and Madox!

mwahhahahahah! :P

Fed