Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 08:47:42 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Alessandro" <changegetta@inwind.it>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: December 23, 2000 9:59:24 AM GMT
Subject: R: R: [gundam] OT Five Star Story

How different are Nobuteru Yuki's character designs compared to Mamuro
Nagano's originals?

>Let's say that at least in the European countries (I know about >an english
edition of first volume, but it seems me I read that >Nagano didn't want the
other volumes to be published; but I've >read about this a little time ago,
perhaps tey have been solved >meanwhile) he absolutely doesn't want his work
(FSS) to be >published. If I remember well the film (something more than an
>hour) had been released by Manga Video ((british Manga Video), >the
character design was by the great Nobuteru Yuki (the one >who was the chara
designer for Record of Lodoss War OAV series, >but I'm not much sure that he
has worked on Lodoss too)

Peter Carranza <uc0088sentinel@excite.com>