Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 05:52:23 -0500 (EST)

until next week).

>I'd like to wish all you GMLers Happy Holidays. Enjoy the >season and may
we see some more cool topics and discussions >next year.

As they say here, Maligayang Pasko and Manigong Bagong Taon
(which basically means Merry X-Mas and Hapy New Year)

>Maraming Salamat mga 'tol!!

Sa 'yo rin.
(Okay, this cetarin thread has gotten me feeling a bit nationalistic)

>---
>Abet
>"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.