Diglettdig@aol.com
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:35:37 EST

In a message dated 12/22/00 11:32:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

<< hey everyone, MasterAsia is Back from Army basic training and is a MOS
 qualified soldier... ok..... no one cares.......... I'm back on the list and
 just like to say that new PSX Gundam game SUCKS!!! I saw it in a magazine on
 my way back to new york!! its gundam battle masters + Heero!!, That really
 annoys me.....

 PG Wing Zero Looks nice......

 bought me a HGUC Dom Tropen...... very cool

 - Roger >>

welcome back (sir! heheh) glad to hear you made it, and, i got the domtropen
too, its quite a pretty little thing if i do say so myself...though ive yet
to assemble it...

--bob
Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger