-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:23:45 -0800

> I thought that UNT Spacy stood for United Nations of Terra Space forces
> (spac-y like arm-y and nav-y), but maybe that's from somewhere else...

Actually, the "official" meaning set forth in one of the old Entertainment
Bibles was United Nation (note: singular) Troops.

It was supposed to mean the Federation (the world-nation, if you will) military.
The same source parsed EUG as Earth United-nation Government -- the government
of the Earth Federation.

-Z-