Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:58:58 -0800

The upper legs look so thin because there's no armor there. The spacetype
G-Savior omits portions of its armor to reduce its weight and increase
performance. The groundtype version has all of its armor mounted.
Quite a clever idea, IMHO, since we know armor is, at best, a stopgap
measure against beam weaponry... speed and meaneuverability is much more
useful.

---
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"