Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:47:24 -0600

>I was looking at some resin kits on www3.animebox.com and I decided to
>look at Five Star Story kits even though I have no idea what Five Star
>Story is. Does anyone know what it is? It has some kick ass Mecha
>Designs. Is this a show, manga, OAV or what? Is it any good? And lastly,
>where can I see it?

It's a looooong series of OAV's (and rightly so, the series spans over 5000
years), and there's currently a manga serial of it, in Newtype Magazine I
think. It's one of the best shows I've ever seen, has a great story, it
looks like it takes place back in 100 B.C., with the exception of a few
mansions and all the great mechanical designs. It's easily Nagano's #1
masterpiece, I highly recommend it. I have no idea where you can find it,
tho'. I found my copies with pure luck in some anime store clearance sale.
Try scouring some fansubbers sites.

-G