Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:26:25 +0000

Yeah it sucks...
You should use tamiya grey first to prime it.. Then use Pearl white.. I
still dont like pearl white myself.. I prefer Testors enamel based for the
white..They have more selections of white.. I use Testors flat light
aircraft grey for my white.. Its a very lite greay, almost off white.. It
has a little yellow in it to get it a worn look.. It sprays on VERY well..
Its a good optional white for many gundams... It looks great on the
tallgeese GPO2a and RX78.....