BlazeEagle (BlazeEagle@charter.net)
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 04:43:24 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "BlazeEagle" <BlazeEagle@charter.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 2:42 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] gundam wing MS suit colors

> Most Gundam's, including the UC ones, have some some red, blue and yellow
> coloring on them, as most are one shot prototypes designed to test out
> various weapons, systems, etc., to be possibly used by the mass produced
MS.
> I assume they either didn't have time to repaint them or as the 5 Gundam
> pilots all seem a little crazy, espcially Heero, the pilots didn't care
> about the color. :) Just because they have time to repair the Gundam's,
> doesn't mean they have time for a piant job, ya know? :)
>
> For the original RX-78 Gundam, from First Gundam, I think the flashy
colors where demo. colors only and where probably going to have them
changed, but instead, event's for a while prevented a possible color change
and the Gundam's colors became part of it's image. While GW is only similar
to First Gundam by the word "Gundam", maybe that's why they wheren't changed
in GW either? Sorry for reposting this, but I sent this before I was
finished. Anyway, that's my view on it, it is in no way official, just my
speculation.