BlazeEagle (BlazeEagle@charter.net)
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 02:42:25 -0500

Most Gundam's, including the UC ones, have some some red, blue and yellow
coloring on them, as most are one shot prototypes designed to test out
various weapons, systems, etc., to be possibly used by the mass produced MS.
I assume they either didn't have time to repaint them or as the 5 Gundam
pilots all seem a little crazy, espcially Heero, the pilots didn't care
about the color. :) Just because they have time to repair the Gundam's,
doesn't mean they have time for a piant job, ya know? :)

For the original RX-78 Gundam, from First Gundam, I thi