MoJoJoJoTheEvil@aol.com
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:43:10 EST

The arguement that I started was because in some rare cases I have a narrow
mind about some things like homosexuality. I am or was a homophobe but I
figured Hell, isn't it part of the American constitution to have at least the
Pursuit of Happiness?
Besides after seeing re-runs of wing and then renting the 0079 movie I saw
what greater piece of work it was. The one and only original U.C. Gundam
series.
Whoa too many parts of my brain working at once. I am sorry if no one can
interpe my thoughts above.
Trey
I need to come up with one of those Ending Statements, don't I?