Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:27:38 +0800

They are too many vets around for the list to turn into GWML. By the way,
I just what to say thx to all those vets, I have been on the list for 2-3
years and have learnt more stuff than going to school...... Remember the
days when Probe was around? Bloody hell, that's ages ago - less flames in
those days.

The point of this mail is to warn the newbies: try not to discuss whether
UC or AC is better, we had plenty of fights around because of that.

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les
yeux."